Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Interview with Kailey Underlake

This week we talk with Kailey Unerlake in the North American sever. She is part of the Equestrian Feathers club and she is loving it. She has a lot of friends on SSO, some close, most not. People tell her that she is funny but she doesn't really see how to be honest. She also says that SSO is probably the best only horse game out there.

1. How long have you been playing SSO?
I've been playing SSO for 10 months, 9 as a star ride.

2. How did you choose your horse's color?
I actually wanted to model my horse after my horse in RL, Cody, but he's black and they didn't have black horses. I'd always loved paints, and my Aunt used to have a paint that had to be put down, so I modeled Ember after my Aunt's old horse, Ringo.

3. Do you like playing SSO? 
Yes! I love SSO. Like I said, in my opinion it's the best online horse game out there. I honestly think I play it too much, but in reality, who's it hurting?

4. How often do you play?
I play everyday, if I'm not on, I'm probably spending the day with Cody.

5. Is it worth becoming a SR and why?
Totally, there's so much more to do as an SR, jumping, updates every Wednesday, more races, make clubs, more tack, clothes, way more places to explore. It's worth every last penny!

6. If you could, would you make any changes to SSO and if so what?
I wouldn't make an necessary changes, but I'd add to the game. Things like multiple horses, different breeds, I actually think it would be cool if we could hook our horses to a cart and have them pull us. The one thing I would change would have to be letting our horses actually swim, rather then step off sand and drown.

7. Who are your best friends on SSO? 
I don't really want to hurt anyone's feelings, but I'm going to say Gwendolyn Winterburg and Juliette Darklove for sure.

8. What is your favorite thing to do on SSO?
This is gonna sound mean, but I quiet enjoy running through Moorland and Fort Pinta and jumping over the non-star riders. It's fun to see how they react. That and quests, and hanging out with the club.

Kailey in her favorite outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment