Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Final Goodbye

This hurts my heart to say this but I have decided that I will be moving severs. I have been in the West European sever for awhile now (since it came out) and considering where I live, it would be better for me to move to the North American sever. 

Back when I first started playing back in June, I was put in the one of the only English severs there was. The North American sever didn't even open up yet and for the longest time I thought I was put in there by mistake. I have made so many friends but it's time for a change.

I'll miss everyone in the WE sever. I have had so many fun times with y'all it's not even funny......I'm serious, it's not. But y'all know, especially my clubbies, that I WILL be making another account on the WE sever just so I can hang with all y'all. So, this isn't really a final goodbye, it's just a.....Goodbye Nicole's original account and hello her other one. Haha.

I have to say that Jorvik Hunters is the best club I have ever owned! It's not what I set out for it to be. I wanted this club to be the biggest and best. I wanted people to want to be in this club. But, what I got was completely different. I got a small, close-knitted club, that I'm very proud of! I love everyone in it and they are like family to me. Even though, I will be moving, Jorvik Hunters will still keep going. Nikki and Kara Skyburg came up with the idea that I request that the owner of the club will be changed to Nikki or Kara once I have been moved. And if SSO can't do that then Francesca Snowlord (Snowy) will created another club with the same name. It makes me so happy that they want the club to keep going.

Even though I won't be completely leaving, I want to thank everyone for the memories they have given. I can't wait to meet everyone in the NA sever when I get there!!!









Thanks for the memories everyone!!!! <3

1 comment: