Saturday, March 16, 2013

Update on the switch

For almost two weeks, I've been trying to switch severs. And as of Wednesday, I made it to the North American sever! 

But here's the think; I had to start all over. Yes, that means back to level 0!!! And not only that, I lost all the items in my inventory. But SSO was so kind to reimburse me for EVERYTHING that I bought in star coins. That includes clothes, rides to another village/town, hotels (these are where if you wanna do your quest that are for the next day you can ask one of the stable hands if you can ask to stay over night at one of the stables, but it won't reset races or dailies, once you've done those, you'll have to wait till the next day), tack, and food for my horse. Anything that I bought with star coins, I was given back. Even if I sold a jacket or saddle that I bought with star coins! I would have been happy with being reimburse with the star coins I bought with my own money and the ones I already had in my account, which was a total of 5607. But nope, SSO gave me a 130052!!!!!!! I guess you can say I'm the richest star rider in SSO history! 

Since I did have to start over, I got to recreate my character and my horse. Of course I kept Rocksoul's name but I decided to give him a new do! When I first created Rock, I wanted him to look like my horse in real life but...............failed at it. While creating him, I could only view the horse from the knees up and it had white leg wraps on. So, I didn't see that I choose a bay body. Opps.

NAILED IT!!!!!!!
But, I decided that Rocksoul's name better suited a bay. So, Rock is now a bay!


I think Rock's new nickname will be, RJ, for Rocksoul Junior!!!!!

1 comment: