Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunny Sunday interview with Emma Greenfall!

Hello everyone!
This week we interviewed Emma Greenfall. Emma is Lifetime Star Rider on Swedish server. Currently she is not a member of any club, so if you play on Swedish server and have noteworthy club, you definitely should think about inviting her.
"Weird, Unicorn, Potato" 3 words that Emma uses to describe herself.
In our opinion, she has really good sense of humour and nice character - always helpful, especially with Sims. Did y'all know that she is awesome at making houses, stables and horses on Sims? Well, now you know! Everyone really should check out her work! 

1. How long have you been playing SSO?
I dont know for sure, but sometime when the bunny race came out.

2. Where did you get to know about Star Stable and when?
I saw it on an ad in a swedish magazine with a offer for 10 days of free starrider, so I went on the website, but couldn't play in a couple of months, because SSO isn't available for macbooks and I didn't have a windows computer.

3. What was your first impression of SS?
Well, I logged in for the first time in the middle of the night, so I thought it was always night in the game...But I loved the game from the start and thought the graphics were amazing!

4. Do you like playing SSO and how often do you play?
I LOVE playing SSO and try playing it every day, but when I can't my friend Bambi Queenfall helps me with taking care of Snow.

5. How did you choose your horse's color?
I've always loved American Paint horses and wanted to have a Paint coat, so it was quite easy for me to choose Snow's coat.

6. Why would you recommend becoming a SR?
Because it's so worth it! If you aren't a Star Rider, you'll miss so much awesome things and won't get to see all the wonderful places in the game.

7. If you could, would you make any changes to SSO and if so, what would you change?
I wouldn't change a thing. I love the game and it's storyline!

8. What are your favorite things to do on SSO?
Scream at trees in Valedale when I'm bored (seriously) and hang out with my lovely friend Bambi Queenfall.


Emma in her favourite outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment