Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Interview with Jasmine Silverlake

This week we talk with Jasmine Silverlake in the West European sever. She first started out in Night Circus, which she found to be a good opportunity. And she is now in Red Nightingales Legion.

1. How long have you been playing SSO?
11 months...I think.

2. How did you choose your horse's color?
I based it on a horse that I used to have in my family. Sadly, I only rode it once before it passed away, so I commemorated my SSO horse to him. The horse's name was Starbuck.

3. Do you like playing SSO?
Most definitely! Although there are some down times when people call you names it sometimes hurts. But you learn not to argue and just click ignore.

4. How often do you play?
I play mostly on weekends. but I do log on daily to care for my horse.

5. Is it worth becoming a SR and why?
In my opinion, yes because you get money and you can afford better tack which earns you high scores in races and you can upgrade your level by completing quests, however if you do not intend to play often, no it is not worth the money.

6. If you could, would you make any changes to SSO and if so what?
Well, obviously to have extra horses, Haha. But otherwise to decrease prices and be online more often as a mod to reduce the bullying etc.

7. Who are your best friends on SSO? 
Nicole, Nikki, Daniella, Tatiana, Cornelia, and Andy (everyone in Red Nightingales Legion),(everyone in Night Circus) Emmy Moonstorm...and so many more.

8. What is your favorite thing to do on SSO?
Hanging with friends and running round like a mad fool with them. 

Jasmine in her favorite outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment