Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunny Sunday Interview with Hazel Oldstone

This week we talk with Star Rider Hazel Oldstone who is from the German sever. She would describe herself as a friendly, humorous, and open-minded person. She likes helping people with their problems and if a friend has a problem she'll be there and listen to him/her.

1. How long have you been playing SSO?
I've been playing SSO since October 2012

2. How did you choose your horse's color? 
First I had made another account and I've had a white horse. Then I saw people in the game with a horse in this colour and I thought "I want to have that horse!". So I made a new account, Hazel Oldstone, and made a horse like this.

3. Do you like playing SSO?
I love it! I've found a lot of friends there and I don't want to loose them. Moreover, it's a great game for every kind of people and you'll meet different people from different places all over the world. The story line is really good and the quests are very interesting. It's the most beautiful horse game I know.

4. How often do you play?
I'm afraid of this question.......I play very often. After school I play like four to six hours a day and at the weekend I play it.. the whole day.

5. Is it worth becoming a SR and why?
Well.. Yes, it really is. The story line is exciting and you'll get a lot of quests you have to do. There are a lot of things you can do, for example discovering new, beautiful places which are 'hidden' before non-star riders and .. you're able to jump!

6. If you could, would you make any changes to SSO and if so what?
Yes. I would like the team to improve the censoring of the chat. It isn't really .. useful that they're censoring harmless words and I would like to have a group limit of ten or more people, 'cause five persons in a group.. In my opinion, it's not enough.

7. Who are your best friends on SSO? 
Luna Lightheart, Michelle Silverheart, Caroline Swordstreet, Stacy Sunborn, Isabelle Greenhall and Alina Applebaker

8. What is your favorite thing to do on SSO?
I like to do these group races with friends, just hang out with them and participate in the races.

Hazel Oldstone in her favorite outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment