Saturday, February 2, 2013

It's been awhile......opps

It's been awhile since I posted something besides the interview. o.O And so much has happened. Yay! Super long post!!! :DD

First, I left Night Circus and created my own club with Nikki. We're called the Jorvik Hunters. Other than the other clubs that I created (Red Horses Club & Night Hunters), I'm in love with it. And it has been going great! Until, SSO got the great idea to make a new sever. Friends and clubbies have been split up and half of my clubbies are in the old sever and the other half is in the new one. Trying to get everyone back together hasn't been going well. Nikki and Nicole Greenforest have been the only one that we've been able to talk. Nikki was able to contact support and get moved into the new sever. But Nicole is stuck in the other sever and we're working on getting her and the others back with us.

Second, I have finally manged to get a rosette in the Moorland Championship Race. About a week ago I got the bronze and the next day I got the gold!!!!! I was so proud of Howie! He raced good. He always races good. At the moment, I have one gold and two bronze rosettes (I did have three but I sold one). 

Third and final, we're now able to level up our horses again!. I can't tell you how long we've been stuck on level thirteen. I guess I gotta do racing everyday again!  

* Somehow it's not letting my post pictures so no pictures for this post :(

No comments:

Post a Comment