Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Interview with Bambi Queenfall.

Bambi Queenfall plays on different servers, but her main server is West European (also known as English server). She is a member of Night Circus. 'Fun, Random and Poodle' - three words that she uses to describe herself, but her friends say that she is funny, weird and poohead. I can definitely agree that she is really funny, always joking around!

1. How long have you been playing SSO?
Since October 2012.

2. Where did you get to know about Star Stable and when?
I got to know about SSO from a friend named Diana Goldknight, she and my friend Beth helped me to get it started and have fun with the game.

3. What was your first impression?
I loved it, the graphics, the motions, everything was perfect, So yeah, I loved it from the very start.

4. Do you like playing SSO and how often do you play?
 I love playing sso, It's a great game, I'm afraid of this... I'm usually on about.. 6-8 hours a day...

5. How did you choose your horse's color?
Well, I rode connemara's in real-life since i'm irish, and since there were no grey manes, black was the closest i had.

6. Would you recommend becoming a SR? Why?
Uh, yeah! There's so much things you can do - you can jump, you can do quests, you can have cool tack and clothes, aswell as awesome hair and make-up. If you don't buy it, you'll miss out on so many cool things!

7. If you could, would you make any changes to SSO and if so, what would you change?
I would change a few things - I'd love it if we could fall off, or knock poles. or they could proper buck. Also, if you could have 5+ people in a group. Or if there were more horse colours at the start of the game. Or if you could change your players last name.

8. What are your favorite things to do on SSO?
Be a poodle with Bethany and Emma, and jump over newcomers.


Bambi in her favourite outfit.

 Bambi's other character, Lauren Nightstorm, and her favourite outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment