Sunday, January 20, 2013

Championship/New server and other little things.

Hello, Nikki here!
Haven't wrote anything for ages, I'm sorry. But the story is not about this.:)
So we all know that the Moorland championship is back, haven't participated in any, oh, no, wait, I did in one, but I came only fourth, because my horse was sad....and still is.:L But I've heard that Nicole is doing well in them. Lucky girl!
And yes...talking about Nicole, she got put into other server and looks like most of my clubbies too[ :( ], so now I'm having a huuuuuge forever alone moment, but maybe it's better - there's no need to spend so much time on SS. Haven't made up my mind yet - move there or not, time will go and we will see! :)
Oh, and you may wonder, what those 'other little things' are... Well, the end of my Star Rider came closer and closer, that's why I asked some of my facebook friends to make me an account on other servers, so now I'm in my old server as Nikki and my other 959345 accounts, theeeen I'm on NA server as Aubrey, on Swedish as Siri and on Aussie server as Olivia! I don't have pictures of all these characters edited yet, so I'll put them here later, I promise!

Love, Nikki.♥


 Olivia and Nightwhisper.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment